What Is The Best Diet For A Pet?
We’ve all seen plenty of adverts for pet foods promising they are the best, but what will be best food for your friend? Our vets help you to choose the right foods to suit your pets’ age, breed, habits, health – and your budget. As pets develop, and age, so will their nutritional needs. Some patients also require specific diets to aid in the treatment of specific illnesses.
Veterinary advice gives you the best chance of optimizing your pets’ nutrition.
What Are The Benefits Of A Healthy Diet For Your Pet
- A glossy and healthy sheen to their coat
- Appropriate weight for their build and less joint and muscle issues
- Good digestion, with more solid and less smelly stools
- Clean teeth, healthy gums and a fresh breath
- A longer active life span for senior pets
- And importantly, save money with less health issues and trips to see us