Pets Need Dental Care Too
Many people think that cats’ and dogs’ teeth take care of themselves. But like humans, pets can develop uncomfortable and even life-threatening dental conditions. Allow us to work with you to keep your pet’s teeth and gums healthy and strong. From preventative measures like tooth-brushing and the right diet to corrective measures when decay or infection set in, there is much that pet dentistry can do to enhance your animals’ quality of life.
A dental cleaning typically includes the following:
- Visual inspection of the mouth, gums, lips and tongue
- Ultrasonic scaling of the teeth, removing plaque and tartar from teeth and under the gum line
- Probing of any pockets to assess dental disease
- Polishing of the teeth post dental scaling.
- We will also store any dental records so issues can be reviewed in your next visit