Please check-out our new opening hours, we have made some changes
- Extra hygiene practices are now in place. All clinic areas are thoroughly cleaned with a disinfectant that effectively inactivates Covid-19.
- Call us for initial advice for you and your furry friend and we will guide you from there.
- We encourage over the phone payments to support physical distancing.
- We require all consultations to be booked in advance.
- One person per patient per visit.
- For pets with minor health issues or ongoing medical conditions we have a telemedicine option by video available (coming soon).
- We will no longer be doing home visits.
As much as we enjoy our walk-in visits from you all, we ask that you please call ahead and order if you require any medication or food. Once your order is ready to collect, we can process the payment over the phone and bring your order to you outside of the clinic once you’ve arrived. This will help us reduce the number of clients waiting outside the clinic and ensure that we are complying with physical distancing rules.
Thank you for your ongoing support at this difficult time, we really appreciate it.
We’re in this together